The following are the eligibility for the participants to be part of the Junior Hackathon 2022. Students
- Students from 9th graders through 12th graders.
- Team Size should be 4 with at least 1 female member (excluding mentor).
- Faculty member can be the mentor of the team.
- Diverse team with members from at least two domains.
- Profound knowledge of all team members.
- A Mentor with ample experience in the relevant field.
- Multiple teams from a single school can participate in this event.
The participants need to download the format from this link: https://tinyurl.com/JH-2022
- After downloading the format, the participants need to fill required details and information.
- During entering the details of Idea sector (Introduction) and target sector (Problem), the participants need to included broad area code (For example: “JH1: Villages 4.0”).
- The participants need to register and submit the idea in format on the following link https://forms.gle/qKakJjszhSBusx246
- During registration, the team leader/members need to fill the required details in the form and upload the ppt file in PDF format. While submitting the PDF file, the name of the file should be represented with team name.
- Shortlisted team will receive the confirmation email.
- Registration Fee need to be paid by participant team after the idea is shortlisted by the panel.
- Kindly mention the details of team name and project title during the payment of registration fee.
- The payment receipt (PDF, JPEG, PNG) need to be uploaded in the google form link https://forms.gle/oDmLvWtotten1VHB9